- “If you don’t know History, then you don’t know anything. You are a leaf that doesn’t know it is part of a tree”~ Michael Chrichton
Is Chrichton saying that by studying History (raising one’s “leaf consciousness”) one returns to understanding one’s “roots”?
The past week has been a retreat into History for this thoroughly addicted word-worm. I’ve just completed David Irving‘s analysis of the Nuremburg post-WW2 Military Tribunal, Nuremberg: The Last Battle. While it’s a medium-sized tome of about 450 pages, it includes another 100 pages of notes and citations which, along with Search Engines, ensure a slow read for the more academically-inclined researcher, and an even slower read for myself.
“What?” I hear you exclaim, “that Nazi-loving Jew-hating mis-informing Revisionist criminal David Irving?”
Continue reading Nuremberg: The Last Battle, The Biggest Lie
- It has sometimes been said that the life of the American Indian has been overly romanticized by those who lack firsthand knowledge of what that life really consisted of, and are merely looking back through the hazy mists of time.
The education of a Sioux boy began before he was even born. While he grew in his mother’s womb, she would choose a model of manhood from among the heroes of the tribe whom she hoped her son would one day emulate. She would then wander the woods alone and rehearse the valiant deeds of this exemplar to herself and her unborn child. These inspiring words, along with the peace and silence of the natural backdrop, were thought to exercise a strengthening influence on the baby-to-be….
By Ginni Thomas
- A former intelligence analyst, Stella Morabito, who grew up in a left-wing family and calls herself a “realist,” is speaking out about mass manipulation, political correctness and the transgender agenda.
Her writings at The Federalist got the attention of Rush Limbaugh back in June when he seemed fascinated by her piece on mass delusion. A subsequent related piece is here.
In this exclusive video interview with the Daily Caller News Foundation, she details how the left uses mass manipulation techniques to confuse Americans and grab power …
by Dave Mihalovic
- Cancer is a deadly disease, but it is also a wonderful revenue generation tool for multi-national conglomerates. Not only pharmaceutical companies, but hospitals, oncologists, cancer specialists, diagnostic facilities, and many other distinct entities that comprise a 125 billion dollar cancer industry.
Cancer awareness propaganda and detection revolves around funneling patients through various levels of diagnoses and treatment to maximize profits at the expense of human health.
Cancer is disease of convenience, especially for those who wish to tell us they want a cure. They don’t. Why would they? Why would an industry that generates 125 billion dollars suddenly want that to go away. The medical establishment has retreated from the truth. What began as an investigation into the root causes of a complex set of idiopathic diseases quickly degenerated into a single-minded focus…money …
By John W. Whitehead
- “Fear isn’t so difficult to understand. After all, weren’t we all frightened as children? Nothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It’s just a different wolf.” ― Alfred Hitchcock
In an age dominated with news of school shootings, school lockdowns, police shootings of unarmed citizens (including children), SWAT team raids gone awry (leaving children devastated and damaged), reports of school resource officers tasering and shackling unruly students, and public schools undergoing lockdowns and active drills, I find myself wrestling with the question: how do you prepare a child for life in the American police state?…
By Paul Craig Roberts
The world is beginning to realize that a seachange in world affairs occured on September 28 when President Putin of Russia stated in his UN speech that Russia can no longer tolerate Washington’s vicious, stupid, and failed policies that have unleashed chaos, which is engulfing the Middle East and now Europe. Two days later, Russia took over the military situation in Syria and began the destruction of the Islamic State forces…..
By Zen Gardner
There couldn’t be a more pertinent backdrop to this article than the socio-religious marriage taking place on the world stage right now. The Jesuit Pope endorsing these global social engineering programs disguised as caring for an ailing planet is a perfect example of mass manipulation using religious mindsets and attachments is a clear demonstration of what is being perpetrated on mind-numbed humanity.
If only people woke up from this and similar programming we would have a different world overnight.
Sadly, most operate from preconceived, purposely placed paradigms and can’t see the forest through the trees, to put it lightly. Taking what they’re handed at face value is perhaps humanity’s biggest weakness, much like hungry, penned in animals heading to the feed trough for whatever is being offered…
- There’s no point to setting up a new Blog if one doesn’t post… but procrastination produced by a period of poor health soon put pause to my primary efforts, so here goes with another attempt… (don’t you just hate flashy alliteration?).
It’s as obvious to me as a pimple on a penis that some very evil forces are going-for-broke in an attempt to plug up the many holes in, and regain control of, their manipulated reality game. Unfortunately not enough are taking notice of what may actually be occurring to effect a meaningful resistance, while blindly bedazzled by the bright lights and constant bombardment of flashy media distractions, and can’t be relied on to be an effective part of the solution while remaining ignorant of the problem. Ergo, don’t hold your breath waiting for a hero to arrive just in the nick of time to save us all from the dreaded many-headed Hydra (and if he/she does, watch out for Hilary Clinton and/or the Anti-Christ!) – you’re on your own, and until you can see that, then you can function effectively in neither your own personal evolution, nor peripherally in the evolution of others (should you presume that right, besides). Continue reading Back Again